Listed below, I have provided you with some questions to consider when it comes time for you to write your final paper
for this class. You are not limited to these, but they should give you an idea of the sorts of things you could be thinking
about throughout the semester. I really DO NOT EXPECT you to answer all (or even most) of these questions. They are only
here to provide you with some ideas if you get stuck.|
Remember that the final paper should be about six or so pages and should be typed and double-spaced. It is due at the beginning of our last class.
- How do you feel about paranormal beliefs (beginning compared with end of semester)?
- What would you say to others (friends, family, journalists, critics, skeptics, believers, etc.) about this course?
- What suggestions would you give to other students on ways to get the most out of this course?
- Do you believe you did your best to get the most you could out of this course?
- What do you believe contributes to other people being skeptical or not skeptical when it comes to paranormal topics?
- What was the one most useful or meaningful thing you learned in this course?
- What was your biggest achievement in this course?
- In what area(s) did you improve the most?
- Describe something major that you learned about yourself in this course.
- List at least three ways that you think you've grown or developed as a result of this course.
- What have you learned in this course that will help you continue to grow?
- What was your favorite aspect of this course (and please tell me why it was a favorite)?
- What goals did you set for yourself in this course and how well did you accomplish them?
- If you were to start this course over again, what would you do differently?
- What strategies did you use to learn the material for this course and how effective were they?
- What risks did you take in this course?
- If you could change any one of the assignments you did for this course, which would it be and what change would you make?
- What problems did you encounter in this course and what did you do to overcome them?
- What one question about this course is uppermost on your mind?
- What would you like to learn further about this subject?
- In what area would you like to continue to strengthen your knowledge or skills?
- Have any of your beliefs changed as a result of this class? If so, how and why did they change?